Gradifi Now Working With Over 300 Employers
More Organizations Commit To Helping Employees Pay Down Their Student Loan Debt Faster With Gradifi’s SLP Plan® (Student Loan Paydown) Benefit
Gradifi is now working with over 300 employers across the country, including
“2017 was a breakthrough year for Gradifi,” said Gradifi Founder and CEO
Gradifi’s 2017 milestones include the following:
- Rolling out College SaveUp Plan, one of the first solutions to allow employers to make monthly contributions to an employee’s existing 529 college savings account. College SaveUp Plan can be bundled with Gradifi’s SLP Plan or offered as a stand-alone employee benefit.
- Winning the endorsement of the
American Bankers Association(ABA). Following extensive due diligence conducted by the ABA, Gradifi’s SLP Plan was selected as an endorsed solution for the association’s member banks and their 2 million employees.
- Achieving ISO 27001 certification, one of the most widely-recognized information security management system standards. This achievement highlights Gradifi’s commitment to data security and information controls.
- Launching its first national media campaign to help educate the marketplace about the benefits of a student loan repayment platform. The campaign, which included television, radio, digital and print advertising, generated significant interest in Gradifi’s solution.
- Commissioning research that demonstrated why a student loan repayment program can create a competitive advantage for employers. The study, done by the global management consulting firm Oliver Wyman, also quantified the financial burden and emotional stress on borrowers. Nearly 45% of the respondents with outstanding student loan debt consider a student loan repayment the single most compelling employee benefit among six potential options, including additional retirement and health care contributions.
To learn more about Gradifi’s SLP program or College SaveUp Plan, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elizabeth Yekhtikian, 617-686-9541